Saturday, October 19, 2013

BH Cosmetics - 10Pc. Pop Art Brush Set

 
 
So I ordered this Pop Art Brush Set from BH Cosmetics and I was super excited to receive them. It is my first time using brushes from BH and I can say this set in particular is very well made.  The barrel is very sturdy, the bristles are very soft to the touch, I love the fun neon colors, and they come in a travel brush holder which is very convenient to take them on the go.
I have listed each brush name in the photo below and your basic brushes needed for every day are included in this Pop Art Set.  Brushes included in this set are: Powder Brush, Angled Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, Complexion Blending Brush, Flat Complexion Brush. Eye Blending Brush, Fluffy Angled Brush, Angled Liner/Brow Brush, and a Lip Brush. 
 
 
Every brush works great  but I would have to say that my favorite brush is the powder brush.  This brush applies powder foundation beautifully and because the bristles are so  dense and soft a medium to full coverage finish is easily achieved.
I would absolutely recommend these brushes not only because they are a great quality but also because they are affordable.  You can purchase these brushes at www.bhcosmetics.com  and regular price for this set is $24.95.  BH is always running great sales so keep checking their site regularly and I am sure you will find this set and other products at a steal.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment